Summer Berry Fool
Lush refreshing dessert, perfect for the summer or any time of the year
Summer berry fool
Write a review
- 200g strawberries, halved
- 200g raspberries, halved
- 200g low fat soft cheese
- 150g Fat Free natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste
- Reserve roughly one third of the strawberries and raspberries and blend the rest into a puree.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt, vanilla extract and sweetener, to taste.
- Combine half the soft cheese mixture with half the pureed berries.
- Reserve a few berries for decoration, then place the remainder in the base of four serving dishes.
- Top with a layer of the plain soft cheese mixture, then with a layer of the plain berry mixture and finally a layer of the pureed berry and soft cheese mixture.
- Decorate with the reserved fruit and chill until ready to serve.
Yummy Mummy Weight Loss Plan http://yummymummyweightlossplan.co.uk/