Party food ideas: Spicy Lamb Kebabs
Quick and simple party food idea ready for your guests when they arrive, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it!
Ready in minutes with no fuss.
- Pack of extra lean lamb cubed (all visible fat trimmed off)
- 1/4 teaspoon each dry cumin, ginger, chilli & garam masala
- Fry Lite
- 1lb Mixed veg
- 1 tablespoon chat masala
- Cut the lamb into cubes and place in a bowl, add the dried spices and mix together to coat the lamb chunks. Leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 20 mins (the longer the better).
- Thread onto skewers (should be enough for about 8), place under the grill for about 15 mins, turning regularly until the lamb has cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray your wok or a large frying pan with fry light, add the vegetables, sprinkle with chat masala (or if you can't find that use curry powder) mix well and stir fry for 5-8 mins ensuring the vegetables are well coated with the spices.
- Two ideal dishes to add to your party table!
- You can also make others with king prawns and chicken...