Simple curry that’s easy to make and indulgent
Gorgeous curry, simple to make and even better to enjoy
Write a review
- 500g extra lean mince (less than 5% fat)
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons medium curry powder
- 400g potatoes, peeled &cut into 2 .5 inch cubes
- 200mls beef stock
- large tin of chopped tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 150g frozen peas
- In a large pan brown the mince and onion, drain off any access fat.
- Add the curry powder and pots and fry for 2 mins more
- Pour in the stock and toms, season and cover and simmer for 25 mins. You can add a little more stock if becomes too dry.
- Mix in the peas and cook for a further 5 mins until tender.
- Lovely served with rice and green beans
Yummy Mummy Weight Loss Plan http://yummymummyweightlossplan.co.uk/