HARISSA PRAWNS WITH SWEET PEPPERS – Serves 2
Quick and easy recipe that’s perfect for lunch or even for dinner, without the guilt.
- 200g cooked king prawns - defrosted if frozen
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced or chopped
- 3 level tsps. Harissa paste
- 1 tbsp. fresh, chopped coriander
- Spray a large frying pan with Frylight and cook the onion and red pepper until soft. Could start onion off in the microwave first to speed things up.
- Add the prawns and sauté for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Stir in the Harissa paste and the coriander.
- Lovely at lunch-time, served with some wholegrain rice and a side salad.