Easy summer tart – Dairy free
Here’s a classic summer dessert that even the kiddies will enjoy. and better still, it’s dairy free so perfect if you have to eliminate dairy from your diet
- 1 puff pastry sheets
- 3 cups stone fruit (sliced) i.e cherries, apricots, peach... (stone removed)
- 3 tbsps honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place baking sheet in oven to heat up.
- Place puff pastry on parchment paper.
- Roll edge of puff pastry towards center to create a half inch border; set aside.
- In a bowl toss fruit, honey and lemon juice.
- Remove heated baking sheet from oven.
- Place puff pastry on bake sheet.
- Pour fruit mixture on top.
- Brush border with lightly beaten egg.
- *Optional: Sprinkle raw sugar on border.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.