Join The Club
Hi there lovely lady! Does this sound like you?
- Are you tired of feeling frumpy?
- Are you overweight and don’t know how to fix it?
- Do you lack confidence (or scared) to go along to a local weight loss group because of how you feel and look?
- You just don’t have the time to go?
- Maybe you feel lonely and want to make new friends and just talk to other mums who are feeling the same as you?
Well, this was exactly how I felt.
My name is Kelly and I have a similar story to tell.
4 years ago, my life was unrecognisable. I’d suffered from two bouts of postnatal depression, piled on the pounds and lost my confidence. I felt terrible about myself and made any excuse not to leave the house, even though I knew in my heart I should be trying to make new friends in the area.
I had relocated to the North East of England from South Wales before I got married, and left my network of friends and family behind in Wales.
I was overweight and isolated, and as my confidence plummeted more and more, I wanted to hide away with a fear that new people would judge me for my size. I had no energy or motivation to cook properly, so the easiest option was to open a jar or reach for the takeaway menu, and as the pounds piled on, my self-worth hit rock bottom.
Working from home in my own business made this worse as I had no colleagues to encourage me to start climbing out of the rut I was well and truly stuck in.
I felt that change was impossible and although I desperately wanted to lose weight and feel better about myself, I just couldn’t get out of fear of failure…until I saw this picture.
We all have a tipping point, and this was mine.
This is the photograph that made me realise that I was worth so much more than the life I was living. I had two wonderful boys and an amazing husband that I wanted to live for and not just exist!
This was the pivotal moment that everything changed, and I made it my mission to find out about weight loss.
As I started to apply what I was learning the pounds started to drop away and with each milestone I started to reclaim the feeling that I was worth it and you are too!!
That’s what I want to share everything I learned with you, to give you that helping hand that you need to navigate through all of the information out there. I’ve wrapped it up in one place with simple to follow recipes and motivation that gets results.
“Great meal plans, recipes and support from everyone which fits perfect around my busy life of work and running round after a 1 year old and a 6 year old. Fab group so glad I joined or it x” – Claire
“I weighed today & it works out I lost 7lb in 2 weeks so chuffed with that. But going to weigh every Monday from now on.
I am so glad i found Kelly & this group I was at my witts end & 2014 was such a crap year for me so time for a definite change. I was diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) nearly 3 years ago which i inherited from my mum who died 7 years ago……it has hit me so hard relapse after relapse being told need to exercise, lose weight, give up smoking (Easier said than done), so decided I needed to be more positive, so I haven’t smoked since 1st January & I am starting to exercise when I can. I have to take each day at a time unfortunately, but I am loving the support Kelly is giving me I am planning to be a Yummy Mummy lol …….“– Tammy
So here’s what you get
- Share quick, cheap and easy recipes
- Private Facebook group so you can talk to other mums and make new friends
- 1-2-1 support from me
- Accountability – when others are on the same journey as you it makes it a whole lot easier
- 14 day diet plan – examples of what I eat to achieve my goal – that’s a total of 42 recipes, breakfast lunch and dinner. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy together
All of this for just £9.99 (per month)
(don’t worry you can cancel at any time – no tie ins promise)
PLUS YOU’LL GET THESE BONUSES
6 ways to shave money off your weekly shop
Handy hints for happy holidays
Get moving – your guide to start exercising
Yummy treat ideas so you don’t miss out
“Fantastic group filled with massive support and inspiratio
n from all members. Well done Kelly in creating such a great page x”– Leeanne
Why should you join the Yummy Mummy Club anyway?
- It’s cheaper than heading along to your local weight loss group & you don’t have to worry about childcare or school holidays
- I’ve been in your shoes and know what you’re going through
- 24/7 support from me and other mums
- Make new friends
- A safe place to talk about your problems (not just your weight)
- You can cancel easily at any time (no questions asked)
- It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, the support you need is right at your fingertips
I know that if I can do this, then you can.
So take a deep breath, and step into the future that you want to create.
A happier, healthier you
Love Kels x
p.s you’re worth it