Got to love a good old scone! and these are perfect for the kids and us big kids alike… and so simple to make!
- 1 packet of cheese and onion smash
- 1 tub cottage cheese with chives & onions
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Blitz cottage cheese and bet eggs then mix all ingredients together.
- Place onto a board and roll until approx 1 inch thick, using a scone cutter to size required and cut out scones.
- Place onto a baking sheet sprayed with fry light and place in oven (180c) for approx 30 mins or until browned.