Calling all pizza lovers, check out this amazing way to create a pizza base with a difference.
- one large cauliflower, minus the stalk
- Mix with 2 eggs (beaten)
- fry lite
- Tomato puree
- Kerry's Low Low Cheese (or low fat cheese)
- Meat of your choice, chicken, ham..
- Mushrooms - sliced
- Top with tomato puree and add toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the oven until the top is golden x
- Pizza base with a difference? Cauliflower Pizza!
- blend one large cauliflower, minus the stalk!
- Mix with 2 eggs (beaten) and place on a baking tray that has been sprayed with fry lite.
- Top with tomato puree and a sprinkle of low low cheese add toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the oven until the top is golden/
- When adding meat, make sure the meat is cooked before adding to the pizza to ensure it's cooked thoroughly